What do I do?
I am an Energy Worker. I also combine my knowledge of Celtic Shamanic practices and Crystal Therapy to tailor a session to your needs. My role is to help remove the obstacles holding you back from optimal health. The body has an innate ability to heal itself and once we learn to identify what these blockages look like, we can then actively work at removing them. I may also prescribe plant spirit medicine if needed.
What to expect in a session:
Because energy work mainly deals with clearing the chakras and the energy body, the symptoms after a session you will likely experience can range from physical symptoms, to a-ha moments, to a release of tears or emotions. Sometimes this can happen on the table in a session and for some you might not notice anything, but know that a shift has happened. The more in tune we are with our bodies, the easier we can detect the subtle differences that can occur.
I undertake a comprehensive consultation of questions first regarding physical, emotional or spiritual issues you may be facing. Each session incorporates ritual smudging, drumming, laying on of crystals and sound therapy to help clear energy and work to balance your chakras and assess where there may be blockages etc. You can just sit back, relax and let go!
What kinds of issues can we work on?
- emotional issues
- direction in life / finding your purpose / seeking a deeper spirituality etc
- physical pain
- Certificate in Crystal Healing – Natural Energies College
- Level 1 & 2 Crystal Shamanism – Rachelle Charman’s Academy of Crystal Awakening
- Masters of Applied Science (Chinese Herbal Medicine – with Distinction) – RMIT
- Bachelor of Health Science (Western Herbal Medicine) – Endeavour College of Natural Health
- Full Member of the Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA) / Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- AHPRA registered practitioner
Where am I located?
I currently operate from Mount Tamborine on Friday only. Bookings are taken online only. Sessions last one hour and are an investment of $70.
Where: 76 Pacific Parade
Where: Friday between 9.30am & 4pm